Tuesday, December 8, 2009

THIS IS THE DAY...THE FIRST OF MANY TO COME!!

So today is the first day of my blog. I've been trying to get it started, but for some reason my BlackBerry didn't want to cooperate. This is the first time i've actually had time to sit down and write it out. Most of my blog posts won't be in this format, they'll be entries of my latest random thoughts, poems, and quotes that come to mind. I love words..and most of mine are random..thus the name RANDOM WORDS for my blog. Really it should be Random words/rants, because i can rant all day long about any number of subjects. I'm young black and gifted, so what do you expect. LOL :). To give people a background about me..hmm let's see where we shall start. I'm 20, from Alabama, a Junior in college working on my degree in Marketing, I love words/writing, my love life is a constant rollercoaster, im indecisive and impatient, but i'm always ready for whatever comes my way. I love life and live it like it's going out of style. At times I can be scatterbrained. Some people in my life have called me a Jack of All Trades--master of nothing, but i tell them i'm a Jack of all trades because i'm a master of everything. HAHA. I recently deleted my Facebook because I accompish nothing. Writing poetry is the best way to get out my frustrations because the second best way isn't appropriate to talk about (wink jk). Music is another passion for me. Lately ive been torn about what I want to do with my life. I'm prudent, yet bold...deliberate and calculated...poetically gifted, politically aware, socially amiable..and charmingly witty...that's me in less than 2000 words!!

No comments:

Post a Comment